Volunteer at the Center
Volunteer on the Lake
- Speak on a topic of community interest such as science, history, or art.
- Lead a special interest group, such as bird-watching, fishing techniques, or book reading.
- Help design and write our Newsletter.
- Host an Art Exhibition.
- Assist in fundraising.
- Become a Docent at the Maine Lakes Resource Center to provide explanations regarding our mission to visitors.
- Become an Art Assistant.
- Assist the Program Director with Marketing and Communications.
- Assist in the care of the unique buildings and grounds.
- Become a volunteer Courtesy Boat Inspector (CBI).
- Learn about Eyes on the Water to prevent invasion of milfoil and other plants.
- Train to become a LakeSmart evaluator for lakeshore property owners.